Sunday 2 August 2009

Feeling the pinch... ouch


Ohhh I'm sooo broke. Above are some recent purchases which have caused said penniless status...

Back row: Illamasqua Satin Primer SPF20, Benetint, Charles Worthington moisture-seal shampoo and conditioner, mini Soap and Glory goodies ('hand food' hand cream, 'clean on me' shower gel, 'flake away' body polish, and 'the righteous butter' body butter)

Front row: Bare minerals SPF 15 foundation, Carmex cherry lip balm, Garnier nutritionist eye cream, Garnier caffeine eye roll-on, Lush bubble bars in 'ma bar' and 'creamy candy bath'


I have been using the Illamasqua primer for about a week now and will do a full review on it soon.
Also, yayyyyyyyyyy a new Benetint! I had my last one since 2004 and it's only just run out, but it was getting pretty minging, so I'm excited about this one.

Anyways, love and smooches to my favourite 4 followers ;) xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi gal, just want to ask if the Charles Worthington moisture-seal shampoo and conditioner good, saw that in drugstore. & i luv carmex, i'm using the strawberry tube form lippy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hidehi, i'll let you know how it performs when i've used it - gots ta finish off my aussie miracle moist first! it was on offer over here so that's why i got it - 2 for £6, and they're £4.55 each! B A R G A I N!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh its all so pretty! Enjoy!!

    Sara www.themakeupsnob.com

    ReplyDelete