Tuesday 4 August 2009

It's just a little crush

What a fantabulous old school song.



Anyways, this post is all about...

GIRL CRUSHES!!!

Now, I am, as I once informed my bestie, "as straight as a line... a straight line," but I am quite sure that I'm not the only heterosexual girly who succumbs to a girl crush every now and then. Before I share my current crushes with you, I would like to clarify that the type of crush I am talking about is not an 'phwoar I want me some of that" kind of crush, but more of a "*sigh* I wish I had her hair/makeup/skin/wardrobe/legs/boobs/abs/face (delete as appropriate)" kind of crush.

So let's get on with it.

Girl crush no. 1:
JESSICA STROUP

Photobucket

Yes, she is younger than me, and yes, I wish I was her. Nuff said. I couldn't find a pic of her with her new short hair, but if you haven't seen it then go have a little looky on thefashionspot, it looks really gorgeous on her.

Girl crush no. 2:
EMMA WATSON

Emma Watson Premade 5 Pictures, Images and Photos

Another one who's younger than me, but she's just so beautiful. Suffice to say, I am tres jealous of this girl!

Girl crush no. 3:
LAUREN CONRAD

Lauren Conrad Pictures, Images and Photos

I pretty much without exception love every outfit she has ever worn - on a day-to-day basis she is always cute and casual, and at events she manages to pull off an effortlessly classy and chic look every time. For a supposed reality TV bimbo, I think she comes across really well and I like her lots.


So they are my top 3 'ladies I'm loving' at the moment! Share the love people - who are your girl crushes?!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. hahah! Im with you~ They are all gorgeous!

    Sara www.themakeupsnob.com

    ReplyDelete