Thursday 30 July 2009

Face of the day before yesterday





Face: Benefit You Rebel Lite TM
Studio sculpt concealer
Benetint on cheeks
Laura Mercier loose powder in translucent applied with kabuki

Eyes: My Inglot freedom palette - serioiusly check this brand out, can't recommend the eyeshadows enough.
Rimmel sexy curves mascara

Lips: Benetint
Natural Collection Moisture Shine lipstick in Pink Mallow

OOTD:
White Vest Top (just seen): Gap
Denim Shirt: Primark
Grey leggings: American apparel
Blue wristband: Brazilets
Pink beads: From a market in Sevenoaks, Kent

1 comment:

  1. You look cute! Love the FOTD! About the followers, thanks! I just started my blog Sunday, so its all really new to me.. I think for followers you just post post post.. get to know others on Blogspot, and comment others.. then they'll see your blog, get curious, and go check it out =]

    ReplyDelete