Tuesday 4 August 2009

The 'song title as post title' challenge


Normally when I hear the word 'challenge', I roll over and go back to sleep. Far too much effort. But I had the idea for this one in the bath last night whilst washing with my Soap and Glory 'Clean On Me' shower gel, and I thought this one might actually be fun!

My self-imposed rules are:
  1. Every blog post from now until the end of the month must be titled with a song title
  2. The song title used must link in some way to the content of the blog post - i.e. it can't just be a random song I like!
  3. I must provide some sort of link to prove that the song is really in existence, and that I haven't just had my composing hat on!
  4. Plays on words are allowed (like Clean On Me), but nothing too obscure. You can tell me off if I make it too ridiculous.
I think this kinda covers it, but leave a comment if you can think of any other rules that I should include!

Join me if you can be arsed - I think it'll be fun!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. This does sound fun! Im not that creative though, lol!! have fun!!

    Sara www.themakeupsnob.com

    ReplyDelete