Friday 24 July 2009

NOTD, OOTD, FOTD... AVENUE Q!!!

So I went to see Avenue Q last night and it was A-MAZING!!! I was laughing so much I was crying in some parts - a seriously funny show! Anyway, here's what I wore...




Scuse the mess, I was getting ready in a hurry. Ah who'm I kidding, my room is always messy!

The photos are pretty crapulous, but here's my hair and makeup:




Hair is tres uninteresting, just a lose bun at the back with some back combing to stop it being too sleek-looking.

Face: Mix of Benefit You Rebel Tinted Moisturiser and Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation
Mac Studio Sculpt concealer on blemishes
Laura Mercier secret concealer on under-eyes
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Mac Blush in Pink Swoon
Benefit Dandelion Powder

Eyes: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Mac e/s Blanc Type
Mac e/s Omega
Mac eye kohl in Smolder
Satin Taupe-esque colour from my Inglot Freedom palette
Vanilla-esque colour from Inglot also
Rimmel sexy curves mascara

Lips: Body Shop Guarana Lip Butter (LE 2007/08ish)

Aaaand, finally, nails:


Bourjois Rose Laque in 13 Rose Lounge

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment